Copywriter - San Francisco
MOI are looking for a talented mid-level copywriter to join our small but growing team in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have solid B2B marketing experience writing intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of tech clients. They will be able to think conceptually and creatively, while not shying away from producing long-copy communications across a wide range of digital, social and offline media.
- Bring client briefs to life with powerful, original, creative ideas—expressed well for online and offline media.
- Understand, interpret and challenge briefs.
- Successfully present work internally to the MOI team and externally to our clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our clients’ business and the technology sector as a B2B marketer.
- Able to write within brand guidelines and in the defined MOI tone of voice.
- Work within budgets and agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with the global creative team on a day to day basis to discuss copy and what needs to be done to meet client demands.
- Experience creating compelling ideas, and writing clear, persuasive and original copy.
- Ability to work adaptably: as part of a global creative team, with an art director, with a senior copywriter, or on your own.
- Great conceptual skills, as well as the ability to write long copy when required.
- Aptitude for technology and a desire to keep up-to-date with trends impacting both digital marketing and our clients.
- Able to manage multiple projects, cope under pressure and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to research and understand B2B technology products and solutions, typically covering hardware, software, data networking, data management, security, CRM, collaboration and cloud applications.
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors (i.e. financial services, public sector, retail, manufacturing etc.) using the correct terminology and referencing the latest industry trends and challenges.
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy.
- Experience in social media writing, blogging, and SEO.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring no work falls through our MOI process.
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Able to self-manage time, deadlines and team expectations while prioritizing workloads.
- Strong aptitude for team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams.
- A positive attitude and a desire to do exceptional work.
- Experience working within an agency (preferably an integrated B2B marketing agency)
- Good working knowledge of the B2B technology landscape
- Excellent portfolio of online and offline copywriting work
- A passion for tech—we have it and hope you do too!
When today’s always-on world means buyers can research, reject, or shortlist brands without even talking to them, we get brands into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting tech’s heavy-hitters with a new breed of buyer. We’re re-engineering the marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Ciena, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Red Hat, DXC, Yorktel and more. For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com
Location: San Francisco
Office hours: Usually 9am - 6pm. However, due to workload and international client demands, this could change.