Account Executive - Weybridge Office
THE ROLE Want to work on digitally-led campaigns that are turning heads in the B2B marketing world? MOI Global is an award-winning global B2B marketing agency looking for a new Account Executive. If successful, you’ll be working with our dynamic Client Services Team, supporting the Account Director with daily end-to-end executions of campaigns, including the delivery of a wide range of solutions, from emails and banners to websites and social media programs. You’ll be implementing and managing email campaigns, managing databases, using CMS', creating content for social campaigns as well as working closely with creative teams, copywriters, the digital team, and 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations. Essential Requirements
- Educated to Degree level with marketing or business management qualifications or at least a years’ experience within a marketing agency
- Comprehensive understanding digital and social media channels.
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them into communication solutions (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Previous experience of using a marketing automation tool or CRM system essential
- Excel and Word and database experience – a good understanding and experience in working with spreadsheets and using Word for mail merging, writing letters etc.
- Strong organisational skills – be able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be very efficient, have good time management and be in control
- Good attention to detail & writing skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Comfortable with proofreading and basic copywriting
- Team player - happy to take instructions but also work independently and proactively when required
- Confident and positive attitude – this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative